- Registration will be open in December 2018.
- The registration cost for educators and parents is $50. Student teachers pay $35, teens pay $20. Everyone pays, including organizing committee and volunteers, except for presenters and our teen helpers.
- Registration fee includes our meal at 5:45pm. (There will be vegetarian and gluten-free options, but if you have further dietary restrictions, please contact us via the "Contact Us" tab to explain your needs.)
- If you must cancel your attendance, refunds are available up until Feb 1st, 2019.
- This conference is designed for educators interested in social justice topics.
- Registration for individual workshops will be on site - we will post sign-up lists for each workshop for participants to sign up. Please come early, enjoy the art displays and info tables!
- Highschool-aged students may attend with their teacher, parent or other guardian. Teachers who plan to bring students, please contact us via the "Contact Us" tab for further information and to arrange student registrations as a group.
- Parking at the site is somewhat limited. Please carpool or take transit if possible.
- US teachers needing clock hours or credit units, see below.
- WA teachers can claim Clock hours or Credit units through this link ___ which will be posted in February.
- OR teachers can claim credit units on site, we will give out the certificates in the afternoon.
We invite community groups and individuals who wish to share resources or information with our conference attendees to host a table display. Minimum cost will be $15 per table to cover cost of renting tables. Please check back soon for table display application link.