- Registration is open now!
- There is one price for all registrants ($35 Cdn.) Everyone pays, including organizing committee and volunteers, except for presenters and teen helpers.
- Registration fee includes lunch. (There will be vegetarian and gluten-free options, but if you have further dietary restrictions, please contact us via the "Contact Us" tab to explain your needs.)
- If you must cancel your attendance, refunds are available up until March 7, 2018 .
- This conference is designed for educators interested in social justice topics.
- Registration for individual workshops will be on site - we will post sign-up lists for each one for participants to sign up, so come early!
- We have arranged childcare to take place on site. Click here for more information.
- Highschool-aged students may attend with their teacher, parent or other guardian. Teachers who may want to bring students should contact us via the "Contact Us" tab to arrange student registrations.
- Parking at the site is generous but not unlimited. Please carpool or take transit if possible.
- WA teachers can claim Clock hours or Credit units through this link. https://www.hol.edu/courses/reclaiming-common-ground-a-cross-border-social-justice-conference#sthash.Qo5i7OXS.o57ZZa5d.dpbs
- OR teachers can claim credit units on site, we will give out the certificates in the afternoon.
We invite community groups and individuals who wish to share resources or information with our conference attendees to host a table display. Please click the button to propose a Table Display. Minimum cost $15 per table.